- Training Choirs withdrawal deadline – January 28, 2019 – for second-term registrants
- KinderNotes and all Choral Academy programs withdrawal deadline – January 28, 2019 for second-term registrants only
Please see program descriptions, your invoice and/or the Handbook for additional details about withdrawal deadlines.
- Create a new account if you have not yet used this online system.
- If you have an account and forgot your password, you will be able to reset your password at the login window.
- Each chorister must be registered under his/her own name. Please register siblings separately under your account by using the Create Registrant button to add a person to your account.
- Keep this instruction page open for your reference while you complete your online registration.
Online Registration Guide
- Select Login from the left-side menu to create a new account.
To add your chorister or an additional chorister to the account, use the Create Registrant button after selecting the appropriate choir from the catalogue.
Please complete the following forms below that apply to your child’s registration to finalize the process.
Preparatory to Main Choir Forms
- Use the Create Registrant button to add a chorister to your account. Ensure your next registration is attached to the correct person under this account.